NEW Concentrated Algaecide For BLACK SPOT Algae
This highly concentrated blend from Lo-Chlor is ideal for light and heavy infestations of black spot algae in all types of swimming pools.
Features & Benefits
- Use for the treatment of severe, resistant algae strains.
- Effective over a wide pH range, best results at pH between 7.0 and 7.2.
- At lower pH, the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened, allowing easier penetration by chemical.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Do not Superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after product addition
- For severe algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
Dosage : 1L treats 50,000 Litres of pool water