NetBow™ is an 8 outlet dripper arc designed to be used in grow containers and potted irrigation. NetBow™ promotes the root growth in every square centimetre of the container. This includes top layer root development, ensuring your plant reaches its full growth potential and if bearing fruit , guarantees a better ROI.
NetBow™ features 8 Netafim clogging resistant Typhoon Drippers. Simply connect to micro tubes and then place on top of the soil secured by 5 soil spikes.
NB. NetBow dripper only - not supplied with micro tube.
- Surface wetting distributes the water uniformly
- Maximises root zone development
- Reduces disease and labour
- Better ROI
- Compatible with 20-40 litre containers
- Dripper arc diameter: 250mm
- Flow Rate: 8 dripping outlets with flow of 2.0l/h each at 1.0bar (14.5PSI) The flow from each dripping outlet will be determined by the hub dripper, based on the pressure developed in the NetBow™ inlet.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.0bars (58.0PSI)
- Chemical and UV resistance for extended durability
- Light grey in colour for improved light reflection