Warranty and Refunds Policy
At Blue Bucket, customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority.
If you would like to contact our sales staff for any assistance or advice, please feel free to phone within Australia on 1800-191-138 or contact us via email at email@example.com
All products sold by Blue Bucket are quality products from major industry suppliers and are covered by the full manufacturers' warranty. However, should you receive a product that is faulty, please contact us on 1800-191-138 to talk to one of our sales staff to advise the details. We will investigate the issue and decide on the necessary action as detailed below. We may require you to return the product to us.
We will replace a product or provide a refund, if:
- You receive a product that we agree has a material or manufacturing fault;
- You receive a product that has been damaged in transit; or
- A product becomes faulty during its warranty period.
You will need to pay for all freight expenses, if:
- The product you purchased is no longer required or;
- You purchased an incorrect product.
- Additionally, you may be subject to a re-stocking fee between 10-20% if we have to return the product to a supplier.
We will be unable to replace a product or provide a refund if:
- The product is damaged due to misuse or abuse rather than normal wear and tear; or
- In the case of a new product, that the product is not returned in an immediately saleable condition.
Pricing and delivery confirmation
All published online prices are subject to final confirmation after receipt of web orders by Blue Bucket. Delivery of goods is subject to final confirmation depending on size and weight after receipt of web orders by Blue Bucket. There may be extra charges for freight on over-weight or bulky items if required.
Help with warranty
Even if you purchased the product direct from the manufacturer, we are definitely able to assist on all warranty claims and enquiries on any pumps and filters we stock.